Friday, December 21, 2012

More on Podcasts

There are many podcasts out there to be enjoyed. One thing that makes them so popular is that they are what you want; when you want it. One can choose to listen to what one wants and there is no time window as to when they have to be watched. One thing I found out about podcast.com that I find very dangerous is that it is very easy to do simple search and there open to anyone is highly innappropriate content. Not only do I not want to see that, but my small child could easily look on there and see, read, and listen too "XXX" stuff without anything to stop him! So the freedom that makes Podcasts great, is also what causes them to be quite a bit dangerous. 

On another note, I found another podcast that I was able to feed into my blog and that is the Daily Audio Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment