Friday, December 21, 2012

Linked in.. Business Sociability

I signed up for a LinkedIn account and went through the steps to add more information to my profile. The look of the environment was alright, nothing to call home about. There was a lot of interactivity which is always nice and lots of automatised functions. I don't really have any interest in anything to do with business but I am sure many out there do.  I would not ever use this website group because I see no merit with it, in my current situation. I did notice that it offers two options, a free one and a paid one for 24 dollars which offered a lot more features and linkage. The free one only consisted of three features.

It was pretty easy to sign, up but I did have to take a close look to find where the option to edit information was. All in all, this site is for people who are really into networking for business purposes and not really for the public at large, who just want to socialize for pleasure.

Paola:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment