Monday, December 10, 2012

Did you know?

I visited the Wiki site Shifthappens and read this Article having to do with the video "Did you know?".  The article I read is "THE end of the WORLD" and in summary, the writer Keethmoon, makes a really good point that the video is not worth considering, because greater priorities are at stake such global warming and the extinction of precious animals.  He insists that war is imminent, due to growing pressures and fuel disputes. I'll attach the video here so you can all watch it.  I agree that the video lacks one side of the coin and ignores the fact that although what is presented there is important, it is not as imperative as the video makes it seem. Educating the children to care for their planet and their bodies is much more important in my mind too.

Paola:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment