Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Last one to go home..

Hello everyone, it has been a really, really, busy week!  I could not post an update due to a conference that I had to attend.  It was a very intensive conference and I am still feeling the effects of it.  Workshops went on day and night and there was very little opportunity to rest or do anything recreational.  Once back home the work routine started without any pause and I've been at it since!  

Today I am finally able to shave off a few minutes of my evening to write this post. I wanted to announce that last Friday, our last puppy Diamond, went home to her new family. I wanted to post a picture of her and her mom as it came out so pretty and very festive in time for the holidays!

Please meet the new family: 

Cecilia & Diamond!!!!





I want to wish Cecilia and Diamond and wonderful life together filled with memorable moments and quiet puppy cuddle times!  Diamond loves to give kisses and she is a very sweet girl. I know Cecilia will enjoy her and she sent us a brief update stating that she was sleeping and eating well.  

Happy Thanksgiving every one! 

PS. Remember to be careful with "turkey bones" and table scraps, pups can get into stuff very quickly and guests can be careless or plates can get over looked.  Lets take good care of our furry friends. Say no to food not specially made for the dogs.  However, if you want to treat them, fresh fruits are great and boiled liver is always a hit. 

Paola :o) 




No comments:

Post a Comment