Monday, November 4, 2013

The first born, is the first to fly the coop... We'll miss her and wish her the best of luck!


I wanted to post yesterday, but I was not able to because it was a super busy day. Every time I tried, someone or something interrupted me. Today was the same, but, I was determined to get it posted. 


So I'll start by saying that it was a happy and sad day all at once. Happy, because I got to go out for a bit, went to Trader Joe's (one of my favorite food stores, and because one of our puppies was united with her new forever family. Sad for obvious reasons, because she was my favorite pup, our first born, and I miss her tons. 


We met in Brookfield after driving an hour and a bit; Payton was very good during the drive, which is good since she will be traveling a lot with her new family. Awesome fit. 


At last, we handed Payton over to her new parents and they made such a nice looking family. She was joined by her two new canine siblings the poodle Ms. Honey and the Min pin boy, who's name escapes me at the moment. 



Please enjoy the following pics of Payton's Journey to meet her new folks..


All Bathed and spiffy to meet my mom and dad

Wow! A car ride... Is this safe?
And you're coming too?


Let us introduce... Ms. Payton Lee Short!
 (and Mom and Dad Short, of course..)



It was a long day, but everything went very well and we had a little break since our oldest daughter watched the boys and the puppies for the evening. Our younger daughter got to have some special time with Mom and Dad shopping and store hopping. 



Enjoy your new puppy Short Family...



Thanks, Al & Paola :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment