Sunday, October 27, 2013

Puppy updates - Video

Hello everyone! Sunday is almost come and gone; how can this be? I feel like I've accomplished nothing. Of course, taking care of 6 pups that are read to go, go, go, is a three person job and my girls both have been gone all day. On is working and the other gone to see a play. Therefore, I am terribly out-numbered and that is not even counting the adult dogs who need some care too, cleaning, boys, bills,  homework, etc..  If anything, I at least want to post two video updates, one of Luna and one of Stella, for their families..

Enjoy,


Stella for Helen and Fam.


Cute Photo of Stella with her Mom





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Luna for Bobbie and fam.



Have a happy Sunday...

Paola :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment