Thursday, November 22, 2012

Meet Mateo Suki

Ok, I'm back... After a wonderful walk through my cozy and quaint little town. The weather is surprisingly warm for this time of year, so my hubs and I, decided to go for a stroll; just the two of us. Hooray! Alone at last, even if just for 30 minutes. Still, even walking, I miss my dogs! I think I must suffer from Peke over- dependence or something, if that is even a term I can concoct. I now want to introduce you all to our other Pekingese;

Meet MATEO SUKI:






Isn't he handsome? He is royal, strong, brave, intelligent, trustworthy, intense, and protective. He was our very first peke and we've never looked back since. We bought his fiance Bella Jïa, and he couldn't be happier. Of course, little did he know that Bella was going to become the alpha dog and he was going to have to succumb to her powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment